2. On Friday the kids and I crash cleaned the living room and kitchen. (See #1) I wonder how long it will stay clean. Related: do not look in my room or the laundry room because they are a mess.
3. Opening Ceremonies was yesterday. Most of our girls showed up and we are excited to get the season started tomorrow.
4. I have no idea what we are going to do for Easter. It is the last holiday that I have left in my year of firsts without my mom. It is also hard because I have fond Easter memories from when I was a kid. The Easter bunny always hid my eggs while I was asleep and then my dad would BBQ and we would spend the day outside.
5. I took two Benadryl last night for allergies and now I feel like I am in a fog. Ugg.
6. Meagan has the next competition in her Bible Drill today. This drill, called the Association Drill, will determine if she goes on to the next level. She did great two weeks ago so I have no doubt that she will do well today.
7. We went to a housewarming party last night where they served the most wonderful brisket. I need to get their recipe. Yum!
Bonus! 8. We are planning our next vacation and have lots of various ideas but I am so unsure of myself when planning. What to do, what to do. I hate the thought of spending so much money and then it flops. I also need to realize that it needs to be fun for all of us, not just for one or two people. Double ugg.
Random photo time:
This is a bulletin board that I created at work this week. It outlines the TLI grant that our district received.
Sunrise in Pensacola, FL in November
Mmm. . . no explanation needed right??