Monday, January 7, 2013

Getting to Know Me Post 1

What was your favorite food when you were a child?

Hands down, I would have to say seafood.  I love fish, shrimp, lobster, crab legs, almost everything really except oysters.

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?

I don't know.  I tend to listen to songs over and over when I like them. 

What is one of your favorite quotes?

When one must, one can.  This was my fortune one day after eating Chinese food.  It is so fitting for my life right now.

What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?

When indoors I like to read, surf the internet/Pinterest/blogs/Twitter/Facebook, play games on the iPad/computer, craft, bake, cook, and watch TV.  (Not movies though.)  We also used to play a lot of games as a family but fell out of the habit.  We are trying to get back into the habit, especially now that both kids are older and we can play more games as a family.

When outdoors I like to swim (but don't get to very often), relax on the patio, play and coach kickball.  We have had teams of various ages over the last five years but our favorite age is 9-11 year olds. 

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?

Can I answer all of them?? They all drive me nuts because they are never ending.  I think I am done and I turn around and whatever I just cleaned is dirty again.  I think I hate laundry the most.  (Because my daughter has been given dish duty.)

What is your favorite form of exercise?

None??  I actually like to vary it when I do exercise.  I like going to a step areobics class because it is so fast paced that it is over before you know it.

What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?

My favorite day of the week is Saturday because I still have one more day off.  During the week I currently like Wednesdays and Fridays.  Wednesdays because we can wear jeans and Fridays because everyone is usually in a good mood.  As for months of the year I like cooler months.  The heat here in South Texas is CRAZY! during the summer.

What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?

Flying. 

What is your favorite body part?

Of my body? I guess my brain. 

What sound do you love?

The waves on the ocean.  So peaceful.

No comments: