Sunday, March 17, 2013

Seven Things Sunday

**Yay!! I'm actually posting for the second week in a row!  Let's see how long I can keep this up. 

1.  Today is the last day of Spring Break.  I accomplished nothing on my mental to-do list.  Ugh.

2.  I can't believe I'm actually saying this but while it was nice to sleep
late(r) every day, I'm ready for a routine again.

3.  I hate the last day of a break.  Ask any teacher and they will tell you about the Sunday blues.

4.  I know it is irrational but this day last year I got food poisoning.  I am afraid that I am going to get it again.  Needless to say, I am going NO WHERE near the place I ate at last year.

5.  I have all of the ideas for blog posts tumbling around in my brain.  Yay!

6.  I can't believe Easter is two weeks away.

7. Meagan competed in her Bible Drill competition last Sunday at the Church Level Drill and received a Superior Rating. She will compete at the next level in a couple of weeks. We are so proud of her.

And now, random pictures:


 Texas Public Schools Week was last week and one day was dress up as your future career.  I'm here with my future police officer/CSI.


This was taken on the beach in Pensacola, FL right after sunrise.  We were only there briefly and it was really cold but it was BEAUTIFUL.  I want to go back there someday and spend some time there.


Meagan at Garrett's 10th birthday party.  This is a local party place that you rent.  It is full of those huge inflatables that the kids jump on/run through obstacle courses, etc. 

No comments: